I am a big fan of shooting games. Previously I thought army games were cool but realized zombie games are the real deal. Zombie games give you a particular hero feeling. Most zombie games are from epic films such as Resident Evil, The Walking Dead, World War Z, among others.
So, I searched for the best zombie games. To my realization, they were so many. The interesting bit: you could play them on your Windows 10 PC. How do you get these zombie games? That’s even easy. I am going to show you how.
Let’s start the list of best Zombie Games for PC.
1. The Last of Us
The best bit of the Last of US is that you play in a third-person view. You can see everything you, the character of the game, does. The plot of this game is that you have a mission to escort a girl, Ellie, across the US after a Zombie apocalypse.
As a navigator, your role will be to protect Ellie from a military stand out of the quarantine zone. Along the way, you will have to fight bandits and Clickers- the infected humans.
- The Last of Us leaves a long and lasting impression on you. You will love the cinematic emotion it gives you. The suspense it harbors. The mix of action and horror is more exciting, given you, will handle weaponry-guns and explosives.
- The game makes you more of a puzzle solver and a critical thinker. You will See yourself climbing ledges, sneaking in dangerous zones, and swimming in tough waters.
- Ellie is still small. As Joel, you will deal with everything. You will create her rafts, clear baddies for her, looking for, and moving ladders for her.
- You will simply enjoy the narrative. Moreover, you feel more protective, smart, militant, and protective.
- The best part of the game: The voice act and character creation is next level. The action is brutal. The storyline is emotional.
- The downside is you may feel the narrative is slow and that you have to fight had to win. However, that’s what makes the Last of Us more exciting. Sometimes you may feel depressed, but you need to survive these levels. And it feels good when you do.
- Downloading the Last of Us is easy. It is compatible with most PCs. It plays on Windows XP, Vista, 2000, Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Last of Us is just one. Wait until you play Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Now, I thought, Call of Duty was just an army game. Wait until I realized that it had a zombie game. Well, Black Ops III, you cannot miss it. Don’t let the fun wear out by hearing it from friends.
- If you usually feel that you’ve got skills, Blacks Ops III is what you need. Also known as the Zombie Chronicles tests your need to survive and prove that you’ve got game.
- If you love time travel, COD Black Ops III takes you to 2065. You have the chance to save yourself and the world from the future before they get to it.
- Looking for a long term game to play? Zombie Chronicles has multiple modes. You can play the campaign mode, the multiplayer mode, or just the zombie mode.
- The best part: you do not have to update Black Ops. You just need to improve the enhancements using DLC. The game comes with eight remastered maps in case you were a fan of the two previous Call of Duty games.
- The upside of this game is that it has challenging levels and top-level action. The graphics are unique. It is just the complete package zombie game.
- The downside is that the single-player story is not connected. You may also not find any interest in progress. You may also not like that there are no new features.
So what you need to install Black Ops III? A 1GB Graphics Card, 6GB of RAM, and 100 GB Storage Space. The game can also play on your Windows 7, and over.
Note: Call of Duty Blacks Ops III Download is not free. You can get it from $44.26 online.
The list of the best zombie games never ends. Have you played Resident Evil 2? Well, let me tell you about it.
3. Resident Evil 2
The Resident Evil movie is an epic. The game is a blockbuster. The first Resident Evil game was done in 1998. The plot is about a city, Raccoon, whose residents get infected with a virus.
The virus turns the residents into bloodthirsty zombies. Your play is to survive these conditions. The best part about Resident Evil 2 is that it came out in 2019.
- Resident Evil 2 comes with the easiest modern controls. You will also enjoy its realistic visuals and gaming experience.
- Resident Evil 2 tests your capability to do accurate headshots. Shooting the limbs and the body is the least effective. The headshot is easy and a perfect kill.
- You will also love the shooting action, given how tense it is. If you enjoy using replay, then you like Resident evil two replay value.
- The downside of this game is that managing items tends to be hectic. But with time, you can get the hang of it.
- You can play Resident Evil 2 on Window 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Downloading Resident Evil 2 is not free. It goes at a price of 39,99. However, you can also find a free Resident Evil demo online.
Now, the fun does not end here. The experience needs to be different. I installed the Walking Dead, and the experience was just next-level. Let me tell you what I found out.
4. The Walking Dead Season 1
- In the Walking Dead Season 1, you play the role of Lee Everett. Lee Everett is a convict turned good person. Your play is to protect an orphan girl, Clementine from a world of the undead.
- The undead people ravage the world, making it unsafe to live in.
- Your choices in this game determine the direction of your story.
Playing the Walking Dead Season 1 requires adhering to some requirements. The requirements include:
- A RAM of 3GB and over
- Hard Disk storage space: 4GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Video Card: Nvidia GTS 450+ and VRAM of 1024MB
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- Sound: Direct X 11 sound device
- OS version: Windows 10 and higher
Attention: Meeting these requirements ensures that you play glitch-free.
Note: The Walking Dead Season 1 is not free. You can get it for as low as 14.99.
Having played the Walking Dead, the fun is still not over. You have not yet played Zombie HQ. Well, I’ve got exciting things to tell you about this zombie game.
5. Zombie HQ
Have you thought of a zombie game that allows you to take over a town? Zombie HQ is that game. All you need is to kill the zombies and take over the city from them.
- Zombie HQ gives you access to the big guns and explosives to eliminate the zombies.
- The best part: You have your HQ at the top of a building. Here, you avoid the madness of busting zombie skulls.
- You also airlift any survivors to a safe place and get bonus rewards in return.
- You can play the game on Windows 8.1 and 10 OS versions. Also on your mobile device.
- The interesting bit? Zombie HQ is free to download.
Zombie HQ is highly addictive, given you spend most of the time killing the hordes of zombies.
The fun for Zombie games does not end here. Why not try a zombie game that allows you to engage in combat with a zombie. Well, Zombie Anarchy is that game.
6. Zombie Anarchy
In Zombie Anarchy, you are a leader of a group of zombie attack survivors. The best part you collect your survivors.
Each of the survivors collected possesses a unique talent. For instance, Rosie can wield a bow. The game also tests survival skills, such as how you keep your food and gas.
Zombie Anarchy allows you to go up the ladder in leadership. You do this by beating other players and taking anything they own.
Moreover, you move close to becoming a legend as you cross every level.
The good bit? Your PC just needs to meet a few requirements like:
- 750 MB of storage space
- Windows OS versions 8 Mobile, and Windows 8.1 and over for PC.
- Device Architecture needs to be x64, x86, ARM, and ARM64.
That’s all, and you can install your Zombie Anarchy. It’s free of charge.
The goosebumps of launching games get to you only when you feel the game. Zombie games give you that perfect emotion. That is only if you choose the perfect zombie games. The above are among the bests and somewhere to start. Download one, two and have fun. All the best players!