BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators for Windows 10 PC. However, the Bluestacks App player has often seen criticism for being slow and lagging. In this post, we’ll cover potential remedies that are available to us as bluestacks users.
Let’s dive into the solutions.
How to Make BlueStacks Run Faster?
When using blueStacks make sure your system has optimal space and updated drivers. Systems with low space and low-quality graphic drivers often experience lag while using the app. Clear out unnecessary applications as these occupy more ram, thus resulting in slower BlueStack experience.
Allocate more RAM to BlueStacks
An efficient technique to reduce in-app lag is to allocate more ram to Bluestacks. Allocating more ram to the application can induce a notable improvement in the app’s speed. You can allocate more memory to bluestacks in the following manner.
- Open bluestacks and click on settings.
- Once you’re In the settings tab, click on “Engine”.
- You’ll see a drop-down menu, select the custom option from this menu. You’ll now be able to assign the amount of RAM that should be allocated.
- Below the custom’s bar, you’ll see the “CPU cores”. You can indicate the number of CPU cores you want the system to use. Once you’ve designated the number of cores. You’ll have to restart the system to see optimal effects.
Enable the Virtualization Feature
CPU Virtualization is found in almost all AMD and Intel CPUs. It allows a single processor the ability to act “as if there is a combination of multiple Cpu’s, Each acting as a separate individual“.
In short, it optimizes the computer’s performance. Many users found substantial success in Bluestacks functionality after enabling virtualization.
Enabling Virtualization is simple, just follow the following steps:
- Restart your system and press the F2 key.
- Upon pressing the F2 key, you’ll enter the bios section.
- Move across to Advance>Configuration and enable virtualization.
- Save your settings and exit Bios by pressing ” Fn+F10″.
Note that virtualization has multiple ways to get enabled. It varies from system to system and windows to windows.
Disable system’s Antivirus Software
- Disabling Antivirus software can have a substantial impact on the performance of bluestacks.
- This is chiefly because Antivirus is a startup program that gets initiated as soon as the system gets booted. It takes a lot of space and occupies a large chunk of your background performance.
- Disabling antivirus software can improve your BlueStacks experience but simultaneously puts you at risk against malware.
- Note that You will be required to switch off Real-time protection to effectively disable antivirus.
End unrequired Background and Application processes
Users can also smoothen BlueStack experience by eliminating unrequited background and application processes. Often, many programs running in the background can slow your computer’s pace, causing lags in high-end applications. Such as BlueStacks. As such, applications that are working in the background should be ended if they’re of no use.
Clear out third party services
Third-party can have a lag impact on system resources. Users can disable/stop third-party services using System Configuration assistance.
here’s what you have to do,
- Tick the “Hide all Microsoft services”
- Untick some of the third-party listed services.
- Click the options; ok and apply. Ideally, the computer would need to restart to bring about potential changes.
For more help, refer to the screenshot below.
Alter Bluestack’s Display
Display settings play a major role in an app’s performance. Bluestack allows you to change it’s display settings, which enables you to lower graphics and Dpi. A lower Dpi will result in fluent in-app game performance with reduced lags. You can change the display settings in the following manner.
- Open the BlueStack Setting’s and click on the Display tab. In the display tab, Lower the resolution of the display. For optimal speed, the user could pick 1280 x 720 or 1,600 x 900 instead of the standard resolution.
- The user can also decrease the Frame Rate, this would reduce the number of frames moved per second. It reduces the lag probability by inducing a low-quality gaming experience.
BlueStacks is undoubtedly the leading Android alternative for PC. As such, BlueStack enables you to run all your android applications on Pc. Be it high-end like Pubg or WhatsApp for your Pc, BlueStack provides it all.
Likewise, on a notebook computer, you’ll have a much bigger screen to play on compared to most Android mobile devices. Hence you’ll also have a much better gaming experience than most android devices.