Do you shop at any Home Depot store? Then you have a chance to win a $5,000 gift card by participating in the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey. Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes program is one of the best customer feedback surveys to win a $5000 gift card. So, what do you need to participate in the Homedepot online survey?
All you need to do is shop at one of the nearby Home Depot stores in the USA. Keep your purchase receipt. The receipt is valid for fourteen days after purchase. By doing so, you will be eligible to join the Home Depot online survey and get a chance to win the $5000 coupon.
If you are not well-versed with the Home Depot survey, don’t worry. Today, I will be informing you all you need to know about how to win the $5000 gift card from the Homedepot survey.
Note: Make sure you read the requirements, terms and conditions carefully. Otherwise, your survey will not be valid.
- What is the Home Depot Survey?
- www.homedepot.com/survey Requirements
- HomeDepotSurvey Terms and Conditions
- Participate in Home Depot Survey
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Details – Homedepot.com/survey
What is the Home Depot Survey?
Home Depot Survey is the online Customer Satisfaction feedback survey conducted by Homedepot. This survey was started by Home Depot, a home improvement retailer whose aim is to know how well their customers rate their stores and services. When you take part in this online Homedepot sweepstakes program at www.homedepot.com/survey, you stand a chance to win a $5,000 coupon that you can use to buy products from any Home Depot store.
To participate in the www.homedepot.com/survey and submit your feedback, the following are a must.
- A valid Home Depot receipt (acts as proof of purchase) from any nearby Home Depot store in the United States of America
- Access to a steadfast internet connection
- Smart device or computer
- English or Spanish literacy
- A valid and working email address
- 5-7 minutes of time to finish the survey
HomeDepotSurvey Terms and Conditions
- Be eighteen years and above during registration
- A legal citizen of the United States of America, District of Columbia residents(only from the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam) Puerto Rico residents are not eligible.
- You must have a Home Depot receipt
- Participate online or by mail
- You have fourteen days after the day of purchase to use your receipt
Participate in Home Depot Survey
There are two ways in which you can choose to enter this survey. But before that, remember to have a valid Home Depot store receipt (the validity period is 14 days). Therefore, the two entry methods are;
#1. Home Depot Online Survey Guide
Follow the below-given steps to enter the Home Depot survey sweepstake. If you win after participating in the survey, you will get a $5000 gift card.
- Step 1: Go to the official HomeDepotSurvey webpage at the following URL, www.homedepot.com/survey.
- Step 2: Choose your preferred language. Either English, French, or Spanish.
- Step 3: Click on the Begin survey button.
- Step 4: Enter your primary residence zip or postal code, then click Next.
- Step 5: Now input your User ID and Password, which are on your Home Depot receipt, then click next.
- Step 6: Answer all the customer feedback survey questions honestly.
- Step 7: Fill in the sweepstakes entry form. Enter your personal and contact details such as birth date, first name, surname, email address, phone number, and postal code. After that, click next
When you follow all these steps, you will have gained entry to the Home Depot survey sweepstakes and have a chance to win the sweepstakes reward, which is $5,000.
If you can’t do the online Home Depot customer satisfaction survey then use the traditional mail method to participate in the feedback program.
#2. Steps to do HomeDepot Survey By Mail
In case you cannot enter this sweepstake program online, you can do it through the mail. So, here is how you do it.
Step 1: Write your first name, last name, email address, phone number, postal code, and consumer category(consumer or pro) on a 3” x 5” card
Step 2: Mail the card to the following addresses
Consumer category Home Depot Address;
ASC/Home Depot 2020 Q3 U.S. Consumer Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 430,
Macedon, NY 14502-0430.
Pro Category Home Depot Mail Address:
ASC/Home Depot 2020 Q3 U.S. Pro Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 431,
Macedon, NY 14502-0430.
Note: You should have postmarked your Alternate Method of Entry by 2nd November 2020 and received 6th November 2020. An envelope guarantees you one sweepstakes entry. If your card doesn’t have the required information, it will be invalid.
Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Details – Homedepot.com/survey
|Name||Home Depot Survey|
|Type||Online and By Mail|
|Location||USA and Canada|
|Language||English, French, Spanish|
Home Depot Sweepstakes Period
When and for how long does this survey take? This is what you must be asking yourself throughout this guide. For your information, this survey takes four months. This year’s sweepstakes began on 3rd August 2020 at 12:00 AM CT and will end on 1st November 2020 at 11:59 PM CT.
Even though you might be a Home Depot store customer, you are likely ineligible to join the survey by Home Depot. Here is a list of people who cannot be part of this survey for your information.
All Home Depot store employees and affiliate companies, Any person linked with distribution, developments, and production of Home depot survey cannot participate in the Home Depot Customer satisfaction feedback program. Also, Residents of Puerto Rico and all non-US citizens. Family members to employees of Home Depot.
Overview of Home Depot Online Survey
This survey has two categories the consumer and professional categories. Therefore, each group has to have a winner. According to Home Depot survey rules, you cannot enter two groups, but you can only participate in one category.
If you are a building operator, handyman, construction worker, remodeler, real estate or rental property manager, and outstanding tradesman, you can join the survey using the professional category. Other entrants are informed to enter the survey via the consumer category.
Do you have all the requirements? And do you satisfy the Home Depot Survey terms and conditions? Then it is now time to join and possibly be the winner of this sweepstake. In the next segment, we will be discussing how you can participate in the Home Depot survey.
Contact Information of Home Depot
Do you have any questions about the Home Depot survey? Then here are the contact details you can use.
- Call: 1-800-553-3199
- Fax: 1-877-496-9470
- Email: [email protected]
Home Depot Store Company Information
Home Depot is the leading home improvement retailer in the USA. It is located in Cobb County, Georgia. They have stores across all the fifty U.S. states, including Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, D.C., Mexico, and Canada.
This home improvement retail store was established on 6th February 1978 by Pat Farrah, Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, and Ron Brill. Currently, there are over 2,200 Home Depot stores across North American countries.
Additionally, they have employed more than forty thousand employees as per their 2019 report. They sell home appliances, tools, hardware, building materials, paint, flooring, plumbing, lumber, and garden supplies.
- Also Win $100 by doing Dgcustomerfirst.Com Survey
- Pay Ford Motor Credit Bill
- Make NJ Traffic ticket Payment
How to Locate a nearby Home Depot Store?
There are two ways to find a Home Depot store near you.
- Visit official Home depot store locator web app at homedepot.com/StoreFinder/storeDirectory. Select your state and get to know all the nearest stores information in your state.
- Open Google Maps for Android or Maps for iOS and search for Home Depot. Google Maps will bring a result of all Home Depot stores available near you.
The Home Depot survey is one of the best customer satisfaction surveys you can be part of as you stand a chance to walk away with a $5,000 reward. For any questions about Home Depot, leave a comment, and we will help you sought it out. Thanks for reading, and I hope you have learned a lot.