Welcome to the Myfordbenefits online program to all the great retired ford employees. In this guide, you will find learn the step-by-step guide to login to your www.myfordbeneftis.com. Retired Ford employees can also sign up for the Ford benefits account. In case, if you don’t know about all the benefits you can get, then scroll down and read. Take the advantage of all available programs for you and your family. Let’s get started.
- What is MyFordBenefits?
- MyFordBenefits Login For Retirees
- How to Reset Myfordbenefits Login Password?
- MyFordBenefits.Com New User Sign Up
- Ford Benefits For Retired Employees
What is MyFordBenefits?
MyFordBenefits is a retired employee benefits program launched by the FORD. All Ford retired employees can get various benefits through this program. The Ford company launched a website named, “www.myfordbenefits.com” to access and manage all employee accounts. Using the MyFordBenefits.Com website, All the employees can get information regarding retirement services.
The MyFordBenefits login process is super easy and you can obtain all the benefits by following these important steps.
MyFordBenefits Login For Retirees
Myfordbenefits provide services to their retired employees. Follow the below-given step-by-step instructions to sign in to the official ford benefits website.
- Visit the official Ford Benefits employee website at myfordbenefits.com. You can easily sign in by using your User ID and password.
- On the home page, you will see the option “Enroll in your retiree health benefits”. Click on it.
- On the Welcome page, select Research and Enroll button.
- Now a Benefits summary page will appear on your screen. Change and compare your benefits.
- If you are willing to submit elections, choose Confirm Choices. You have to submit your elections within the time of 31 days after retirement.
- When you have an email on file, you will always receive a confirmation email. Now you can go to myfordbenefits.com and confirm your elections.
How to Reset Myfordbenefits Login Password?
If you forget your Myfordbenefits Login user ID then follow these steps to recover or reset the Myfordbenefits password.
- Log on to the website at myfordbenefits.com.
- Then click on the Forgot My User ID.
- If you forgot your PIN click on Forgot My PIN.
- Select an email and a PIN will be sent to this email.
- After receiving your PIN via email from www.myfordbenefits.com, choose Forgot Your User ID and enter the required information.
- When you receive your User ID, go back to the login page and enter your User ID or
MyFordBenefits.Com New User Sign Up
To sign up for Ford Benefits, You will require an ID and an initial PIN to start the registration process at “www.myfordbenefits.com“. There are several links available to assist with your user IDs and your PINs.
- First, visit the official Ford retirees benefit website of www.myfordbenefits.com.
- After this, you will see an option of “New User” click on the link to proceed with the process.
- Now, carefully enter your Identification details by giving the following:
- Last 4 Digits of SSN
- Date of birth
- Click on the “Continue” button and follow those instructions to complete your registration.
Did you forget your MyFordBenefits website password?
Ford Benefits For Retired Employees
Ford Company provides several benefits and services to its retirees through its myfordbenefits.com website. Before logging in and using your My Ford benefits account you must know all the perks you are gonna get. I have explained all of the Ford benefits here.
- Vision benefits
- Dental benefits
- Legal plan benefits
- Voluntary benefits
- Life and accidental death Insurance
- Two different types of Medical Plans
- Special rates for Ford Motor Credit.
#1. Dental Benefits
Ford is happy to announce that they already have another nationwide dental plan option through Dental HMO coverage via DeltaCare USA. With this plan, the retiree has the flexibility to choose any primary care dentists under the DeltaCare USA DHMO network. With this plan, there are no yearly maximums or deductibles. So, starting March 2, 2020, the retiree can now choose between the MetLife Tradition Plan and the DeltaCare USA DHMO
#2 Vision Benefits
Ford also offers eye care benefits for their employees. The Davis Vision Plan is currently offered at a low monthly cost and gives discounts on eye exams and prescriptions of eyeglasses and contacts.
#3 Legal Plan
This plan will help retirees and their family members with legal and financial services that include resolving warranty issues, selling or buying homes, handling disputes with the contractor, disputing traffic tickets, and even creating a will. It’s is fully covered without any copays or deductibles when you are working with a network attorney.
#4 Life, Accidental Death, and Dismemberment Insurance
Life insurance and AD&D or Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance are given to qualified retirees up to $25,000. The AD$D insurance will end when the retiree reaches the age of 65.
#5 Two medical plans
Ford cares about their retirees that is the reason to evaluate retirees’ benefit plans. To meet the retiree’s health needs, the company offers two medical plans.
- PPO 3600 + HSA
- PPO 4000
Both plans have the flexibility to make an appointment with any doctor you choose. Furthermore, the PPO 3600 + HSA has a Health Savings Account (HSA), for saving money aside to pay for future health expenses.
#6 Decision support
Ford also supports you in decision-making. You can use the tools given below for choosing the right options:
- Personalized support from retiree health pros.
- Medical plan recommendations.
- Learning about medical plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
#7 Voluntary Benefits
Ford also offers other voluntary benefits to help their loyal workers save money for the unexpected rainy days. These includes:
- Accidental Injury Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Purchasing Power
- Discount Marketplace
Using the above tools you can easily decide the best plans for you and your family. The retirees spent their whole lives and careers for Ford. In return, Ford provides all of the mentioned benefits to its retirees.
What is AXZ Plan by MyFordBenefits?
AXZ plan is a new program for vehicle purchase and helps you to save more money with Employee Pricing. AXZ plans provide the best savings on a new Ford company’s vehicle to employees, retirees of the company, and their family members. In the AXZ plan, four PINs are assigned to the recent employees and the retirees of Ford Company. Those PINs can be used to purchase discounted vehicles.
AXZ Plan Login at MyFordBenefits
To register for this plan enter your user name at www.myplan.ford.com website. If you are not familiar with this plan, you can contact your sponsoring employee or retiree for further assistance.
- Open your browser and visit the AXZ plans link.
- Now there will appear a HERE button.
- Enter your User name and Password as required.
- Click on submit.
- Pay New Jersey Traffic Tickets
- Myhr CVS Login
- GM GlobalConnect
- Ford Motor Credit
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services
For any kind of assistance, representatives are available at National Employee Services Center. You can call at their number 1-800-248-4444 from 9 AM to 9 PM on Mondays to Fridays.
We hope this article provided you all the information regarding login on MyFordBenefits. Moreover, we also mentioned important points related to MyFordBenefits login, it would make your registration process super easy.