I’m usually a big fan of mobile shooting games, especially PUBG games. Recently, I realized that I could play PUBG games on my Windows 10 PC. Well, the experience was exciting. I said to myself I must share this experience, which brings me your question, “how did I do it?”
The answer is quite simple. I just needed an emulator, the best emulator, a Gameloop Emulator. In this step by step guide, I will show you how I played PUBG Mobile on my Windows 10 PC.
As a good gamer, I checked whether my computer is compatible with the emulator and PUBG. Luckily, mine was compatible. Aaah… I am going to share with you some of those system requirements to look out for.
Let’s get it on.
Minimum System Requirements For PUBG Mobile on PC
PUBG is a mobile game. Therefore, you can’t just run it on the same configuration as your on the PC. These system requirements guarantee you an amazing gaming experience.
Use them as a checklist before you mover to the installation process. The requirements include:
- A RAM of 6GB to 8GB
- A storage and installation space of 30GB
- Windows OS versions 8, 8.1, and 10
- Intel Core i5,i7, and an AMD FX-6300 CPU
- An OS 64-bit
- Reliable internet speed
- A Graphics Card AMD Radeon R7 370(2GB) or an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960(2GB)
If you are a first-timer, then I could tell you how I managed to see all these system requirements. Well, it is pretty simple, as below:
You can right-click on The PC icon if it is on your desktop (Or click File Explorer, on the menu you will see the “This PC” icon, right-click it.)On the page that appears, scroll down to “Properties.”( A page will show up with system properties to compare against PUBG requirements)
Whereas our focus is on Windows 10, if your PC is a Windows 8 or 8.1, you can still play PUBG on your PC.
I’m going to show you how I did it in this next step.
Steps to Play PUBG Mobile on Windows 10 PC
- The first step to play Pubg Mobile on PC will be to have the Gameloop Emulator. Therefore, we will download it, install it, and then play PUBG.
- A more detailed procedure on how we will do it is as below.
- (Let’s do it together and get it right this first time)
1. First, let us to the Gameloop Official Website and click the Gameloop 3.1 Button
2. You will land on a page, choose your preferred gaming language. (There is English, Vietnamese, and Chinese)
(I chose English)
Note: There are other versions(All Other Version Button) just below the preferred languages.
3. On clicking the language version you prefer, the download is triggered. (Click OK on the download you use, I use the Free Download Manager)
4. Now let’s head to downloads. The file downloaded is a “.exe” file format. Click on it.
Note: File will open by first introducing you to an allow changes page. Click OK
5. First, let us select the region. Choose your continent here.
7. Press the “Install” button on that page.
8. The installation will start, allow to conclude without interrupting.
Pro tip: Ensure your internet connection is excellent as the installation happens
9. Once the installation is successful, a Start button shows. Click on it.
10. On clicking Start, Gameloop will start installing the Turbo TOW Engine.
With Gameloop downloaded, the next second step is to play PUBG. We cannot do that if we do not have the game. What follows is to download it
You will see PUBG Mobile right on Gameloop’s homepage. Download it, and once the download is complete, it will automatically install itself. Click the Play button
Pro tip: Let the game load to 100% after pressing play.
For a short while, the game will compile resources.
The loading continues for a short while. Then you land on a page; choose spec requirement. For me, I settled on “Medium.”
Click on OK, and you will head to the game. Customize settings could be the control and graphics, among other things. On your left hand at the top, click START and play.
There are multiple things you can do with your time when free. One is playing games. Gameloop allows you to play your mobile games on your Windows 10 PC. Download yours today, and enjoy the PUBG Mobile PC gaming experience.