Every business needs videos to promote their brands, as well as individuals, share appealing videos to keep their audiences engaged. For the same, we need video editing software, which can help us to stand out ahead of our audience. In this competitive age, is there any video editing software that aids in creating stunning videos without watermark?
The answer to your question is yes. Today I’m going to share the list of best free video editing software tools for Windows 10 with no watermark. Using these editors mentioned below, you can create attention-grabbing videos for free and without watermark.
So the list of no watermark video editor software starts here…
OpenShot is first in the list of best free video editing software. It is a tool developed by OpenShot Studios. It is accessible on OS X, Linux, and Windows. When you install it for the first time, it offers you a walkthrough tutorial to understand it better.
- This tool has an easy to use interface which contains most of the info, menus, and buttons authorizing you to create engaging videos.
- With its “Import” option, you can import videos, audios, and images and create mesmerizing videos for your audience.
- Along with that, you can select video and audio dimensions as per your requirement as it supports many video and audio formats.
- It also permits you to add limitless tracks to add layers in your videos and augment its impact.
- It permits you to add different types of transitions, animations, and effects to your video.
- It is quite simple to add any effect, animation, and transition to any clip or image. All you’ve to do is right-click the clip or image and apply.
- With this tool, you can create a video of 7200 seconds that equals to 2 hours. It means you can make big length videos and tutorials with it.
- OpenShot makes resizing, snipping, rotating, trimming, and scaling of clips and images easy.
- Also, exporting video in OpenShot is easy, and you can export in various supported formats it offers.
- It also supports advanced features that incorporate chroma key function and 3D animation.
- The only downside to this tool is that it doesn’t possess the Multicam editing feature.
Thus, if you want to create striking videos without watermark, then you can give a try to this software.
VSDC Free Video Editor
VSDC is next in the list of free video editing software. VSDC works amazingly on Windows 7, 8, and 10 and some earlier versions like Windows 2000/ XP, and Vista.
- This tool is a perfect option to create/edit simple as well as videos of any complexity. Its user interface is modern and insightful.
- This tool supports most multimedia formats of audios, videos, and images.
- This tool enables you to apply different video and audio effects to the images and videos used in the project.
- There are various features it offers when you start to work on a project like you can choose templates, set width, height, resolution, and many more things.
- Along with that, with VSDC, you can alter the look and feel of your clips and images with its “Bending Modes” option.
- You can create stunning effects and filters for your videos, as you see in movies and series.
- It also offers Chroma-key function, 3D pro charts, screen capture, and 360° editor.
- These features allow you to remove backgrounds, include charts, capture your screen, and see the panoramic preview and do editing of your video.
- It also offers conversion tools to transform files from one format to another.
- It provides disk burning tools to burn DVDs with your developed videos.
- All the features are exceptional in this free video editing software without watermark… except… some remarkable ones come under paid version costing $19.99.
On that note, you can give VSDC free video editor a try to create videos of high quality and professional touch.
VideoPad Video Editor
VideoPad is the free and yet impressive tool by NCH software to develop fantastic videos without watermark. It is compatible with Windows and Mac. Also, it has mobile versions for android and iOS as well.
- It has a simple and effective user interface that facilitates you to carry out video creation.
- On installing, it offers you the video tutorials, templates, and many more useful options to include in your videos or movies.
- With this tool, you can set the timing of your clips, flip your clips/images, split the clips, link/ unlink audio, and video.
- Also, it offers numerous audio and video effects to produce high-quality videos.
- The video effect it offers includes various kinds of motions and transformations, blending and color correction, filters.
- Audio effects of VideoPad include amplification, chorus, reverb, composer, flanger, high pass, and many more.
- The other striking features which it facilitates include cropping, speed change, rotation, color adjustments, screen recording, adding narration, zoom in/out, fade in/fade out audios, and subtitle addition on particular sequences.
- There are numerous options available where to export your video.
- You can download the video directly, or burn to DVD, as an image sequence, or share it on Flickr, Dropbox, YouTube, Google Drive, Vimeo, and OneDrive.
- This tool offers many useful features, which makes it a picky choice among professionals and beginners at the same time.
- So, if you are also in video creation and want to upgrade, you’re this skill, then you can go for it.
- The only limitation with this tool is when used on Mac with its free version… it compels you to verify non-commercial use of the software.
Now, depending on your marketing and video creation requirements, you can choose anyone from the aforementioned free video editor software for Windows 10 and create professional videos.
The best thing is that all you’ve to do is to download the software from its official creator’s website.
So pick anyone to attain expertise in video creation course by practicing on one of these software tools.