Are you craving to play your favorite Android games on your PC? If so then, then you’re right on track. As I’m going to show you exactly how you can play any Android game on your PC. For this purpose, I’ll be using two applications. Blue Stacks and Gameloop, Ideally both will work fine but in case one option doesn’t work, you’ll always have an alternative.
Playing Android games using BlueStacks
- First and foremost download the BlueStacks App Player. Once your download has been completed. The application’s first boot-up might take around 2 to 3 minutes to set up the interface. So have patience!!.
- Once the boot-up is completed, move across to the search bar and type in your favorite game and click the search icon. A new window will appear which will have your desired result. I’ve elaborated this in the screenshot below.
- Now all you have to do is click the install button, and your game will start downloading. Remember to enable PC’s virtualization mode for optimized performance.
In case you don’t know what Bluestacks is,
Blue Stacks App player (or simply Blue stacks) is an app that enables you to use your Android applications directly on your computer. Any application you might find on your play store will most probably be capable to run on your computer via Bluestacks.
Multiple versions of the app have been released up to date. The latest being Bluestacks 4 is regarded as the best platform for using Android applications on computers. BlueStacks has an easy installation procedure and the app itself takes round about 500 MBs of space. It’s available for both Windows and Mac Os.
Playing Android games using Gameloop
- Firstly download the GameLoop. Once you’ve downloaded the application, you’ll be able to access the app’s interface. The interface will already have listed the recommended games for your ease. To download a game, simply move across to the search bar, type it, and click the search icon.
- Once you’ve clicked the search Icon. A new window will show your desired results. Click on your aspired game, and press the download button in the new window as I’ve shown below. This will initiate the installation process.
If you don’t know what Gameloop actually is
GameLoop is a gaming platform that not only enables users to play Android games on their PC but also an all-category game platform. with an optimized performance overall. The platform was previously known as “Tencent Gaming buddy” which now has rebranded to its current version GameLoop.
Which is the better platform Bluestacks or Gameloop?
If you were to choose between the two platforms and that too primarily for “Gaming”, I’d recommend Gameloop. Why? Because, It has a smoother interface, better optimization, and the in-Game lag is much less if at all compared to Bluestacks. Bluestacks has it’s own pros however, it supports more applications, and these are not only games. BlueStack supports messenger, Whatsapp, Instagram, and ample other applications that Gameloop does not have.
Emulators Stability Issues
Even though both these emulators are one of the best Andriod gaming platforms for Windows 10 PC. They still have various problems. The most prominent one is “lack of consistency”. Many computers don’t meet the requirements for running high-end Android games like Pubg, Call of duty, etc. And those that do still face inconsistency problems such as in-game lag or PC heat-up. In short, while these platforms are all functional, and may give you the outcomes you fancy, there is a good chance of inconsistent performance.
Other alternatives for GameLoop and Bluestacks include
- Nox Player.
- Remix OS Player
They all have more or less the same feature and provide almost the same gaming experience.